We asked prominent people from within the sector what they perceived to be the biggest challenge currently facing New Zealand education. Here is what they had to say.
You might also like to read:
- Tertiary education Bill passes first reading
- World rankings note NZ's reduction in tertiary education funding
- Abolish UE, add interest on student loans - the Commission's tertiary education report
- Prime Minister’s Education Excellence Awards finalists named
- Controversial Education Amendment Bill passes its third reading