Position: Recruitment For The 2018 School Year
Join a vibrant, creative Australian international community at AIS commencing in January 2018.
- Attractive salary packages will be offered to successful candidates.
- Applications close on Friday 30 June 2017.
- Interviews will be taking place in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland and Singapore, during August 2017 as well as Skype.
- Click each title below to read the full job description for each available position.
With the opening of our new Early Learning Village in 2017, we also have an Early Years Classroom Teacher position available.
Vacancies in our Elementary School are available in the following roles and subject areas, click each title below to read the full job description:
- Assistant Head of Elementary
- Head of Department - Teaching and Learning
- Elementary School Teacher Librarian
- Classroom Teacher(Full Time)
- Classroom Teacher(Part Time)
- Elementary Single Subject Coordinator (SSC)
- Elementary Visual Arts Teacher
- Music Teacher
- EAL Teacher
Vacancies in our Secondary School are available in the following subject areas, click each title below to read the full job description:
- Physics/Science Teacher
- History and Geography
- Learning Enrichment
- Year 6 Teacher (Humanities and English)
- Head of Department - Design Technology